Re: A68

Ernst Lobsiger

On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 06:35 AM, Graham Woolf wrote:
Thanks - I have managed to do that :-)

Its just not the level of automation that I was looking for

All my scripts run on a schedule in Task Manager so if Im not at the computer I still get images
Graham,

scripting is certainly possible (though out of range for most users here). You might remember that the next things a script would check is for Sentinel-1A Decemebr 19th and for Sentinel-1B December 21th. But A68a is a moving target and considering its speed also might slip out of an automated fixed search window soon. Makes scripting not easy ...