From: MSG-1@groups.io On Behalf Of Ernst Lobsiger via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, 15 December, 2020 10:24
To: MSG-1@groups.io
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] pity

Ferdinand,

yes, very nice too. Maybe you want to change the receiver string in the code. Or do you run a TBS-6909X under Windows 10 already ... :-).
I have now a couple of new scripts including MultiScene stacking images of Sentinel-3A and Sentinel-3B for better daily coverage. I hope
to issue them all as a package in a Version 2.0 of the Pytroll/Satpy HOWTO towards the end of the year (@Graham, you will have to wait too...).

//