From: MSG-1@groups.io On Behalf Of Ernst Lobsiger via groups.io
Sent: Monday, 07 December, 2020 12:44
To: MSG-1@groups.io
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] A68, SAR

Ferdinand,

that's nice but also rather BIG. I do not know how many of those the list will take.

Does anybody (David?) know the size limits for attachments on MSG-1 ?
Can we post attachements up to this byte limit without bad conscience ?

Does anybody know of similar global SAR data on EUMETCast Europe ?
Pytroll/Satpy might be able to process it if an adequate reader is available.