Re: EUMETSAT new website.

geojohnt@...

David,

Twitter??
That's what birds do, isn't it. (:-))

I really must join the 21st C?

I have to say, though I didn't spend much time on the website, that although it looked rather classy, I couldn't find what I wanted as quickly as before.
Well, I didn't find it.

"Too much 'information'" (text) to plough through.

Yes.  Did you not follow the user invite to test which was on Twitter?

Sadly, it's broken many of the links, including links found by Google.
It makes it more difficult to help folks when you know the information
is there, but it can't be found.

Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...