Re: Pytroll/SatPy for EUMETCast

Ernst Lobsiger

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 03:33 AM, Graham Woolf wrote:
take that data  but only process individual segments as they arrive so nothing fancy
Hi Graham

First of all todays image is even better looking. It's a central pass over South Georgia and a cloud free view on the iceberg.

I also process every segment of the Sentinels-3A/3B. I still use SNAP 4.0 convert. But as in the python scripts I can set a POI
or even a list of POIs. These images are then hard linked in a special directory and are not deleted after a while like all others.
This is still a bash script but it should be easy to implement that with the range search code I use in all LEO satellite satpy scripts.