Re: FY-3D.

Douglas Deans

On 29/11/2020 12:47, Graham Woolf wrote:
Hi Ernst
I need a bit of help please if you wouldnt mind
I have looked through all the reader and composite files and the satpy documentation but I cant find out what I want to do
I want to process just a single METOP channel whether it be visual or infra-red in its raw format so no composites
I have tried this     composite = '4' to process channel 4 data but it doesnt seem to work
What do I need to do do to get a single channel
Regards
Graham

Graham I have a script that gives me this image.
I will post it direct later when I get time but you will have to adjust for your own directories/files etc.