Re: Missing segments from 13:45 today

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

If it's any help, my report agrees with yours except for lrit, as
I have the PID disabled so I'm not receiving it.

Sam, yes that is a help. It suggests a systematic error in the data
being sent. Having mutlple reports with the same missing segments
will help Eumetsat identify such problems.

The last major missing segments problem was, I understand, because
the allocated data channel bandwidth could no longer handle all the
announcement messages with the higher number of files sets being
transmitted. All part of tuning the system during trials, I guess!