Re: FY-3D.

Ernst Lobsiger

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 06:30 AM, <john.haslam4@...> wrote:
I have replied to this confirming that I no longer see missing data.
John and All

I just made mosaics from different passes (area Westminster) and  single passes over London (area eurol) for FY-3D, NOAA-20 and Suomi-NPP and
for the last fife days Nov. 07..11 . All in all this is 30 images from maybe 100 orbits ant tousands of segments. I have not found a single segment missing.

I got the same e-mal from OPS as John and will report my findings. I add two NOAA-20 thumbnails of my 30 images. The problem seems to be resolved.