Re: FY-3D.

john.haslam4@...

I have received this from OPS

Dear John,

We would like to apologise for the delay in getting back to you regarding the missing segments.

Our experts continue monitoring the data but they have seen an improvement in the situation since the 1st November. Could you please confirm this is also the case for you?

Best regards,

Maria

I have replied to this confirming that I no longer see missing data.
PS Have now got Python working for GOES16/17 FY-3D SUOMI NPP and NOAA 20. Thanks very much to Ernst for the starter kit.
I am a beginner to Python but have now got well past print("Hello World")

All the best

John

EUMETSAT User Service