RX 2 wanted

Allan Sloan

Gents,

Just getting back into satellite reception during lock down and getting some good results with QFH and Double Cross Antenna that I have built recently

What I am looking for is a second RX2 as I am looking to get my daughter to receive some NOAA passes when see is in Norway as part of her Phd

looking to try a Raspberry PI to keep weight down or I might look at SSD radio

So what I am looking for At present is a working or broken RX2 radio that is surplus to your requirements that is gathering dust in a cupboard

If you have one drop me a email.