Re: Double tuner in T1/T2
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I have card running but did not find adtap.bat Script
Where i can find them ?
Br. Esko P
- First you should install the BDADataEx software, and with the TBS device connected you should see one "TAP" adapter in the network section of the Device Manager.
- Then run the addtap.bat script to allow access to the second tuner on the TBS6903 card. Run this script with Admin privileges. You should then see two TAP devices.
- Connect the signal input to the A tuner. Nothing is connected to the B tuner.
- There is a program SR-Test.exe which connects the single RF feed to the two tuners in parallel.
- Run the following script with Admin privilege. I set the script to run at Windows start-up.
start BDADataEx.exe 1
Join MSGfirstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.