Re: FY-3D

Ian Deans

On Sun, Nov 1, 2020 at 11:46 AM, Ian Deans wrote:
am I correct in saying that we are not receiving any IR channels.
Ian
We receive FY3D IR channels on both day and night passes.
Here is a SatPy "night-fog" RGB composite from last night
and an older SatPy daytime "micro-physics" image as well.

Thanks for the reply Ernst. I am not too familiar with EUMETCastview and clearly need to spend a little more time with the program. When I run channels 5 to 19 individually I appear get the same image.