Re: New EUMETCastView 1.4.8 release

Douglas Deans

On 27/10/2020 16:05, Hugo wrote:
Douglas,
After some debugging i could not find anything wrong with my code. Some searching on the internet revealed that there are some problems in Qt with saving the state of a full screen window.
To reset the state you should open EUMETCastView and make the window smaller than your screen. Make the toolbox the width that you want and close again EUMETCastView.
If you reopen EUMETCastView and than maximize your window , the toolbox should be the way you want it. I tested this on Windows 10 and everything seems to work now.
Kind regards,
Hugo

Excellent Hugo that works perfectly.
I wonder if in the past I unwittingly did that hence no problems until recently.
Something to remember.

Thanks again for your help.

Best regards,