New EUMETCastView 1.4.8 release

Hugo

Hi,

I included the MERSI images of FY-3D in EUMETCastView. It was long overdue ...
I had to compile the new version in Qt 5.15.0, so the old dll's of previous releases won't be compatible...
The best thing to do do, is to create a new directory and to copy everything to the new directory. You can of course use
the old ini files from the previous release.
Always keep a copy of the previous release in case things go wrong ....
You will notice that  there is a "bow-tie" effect in the images of FY-3D just like the VIIRS images. So to get a clean picture
you must use a projection.

Kind regards,

Hugo