Re: FY-3D

R. Alblas

Ernst, Graham, Thanks for sending; I have now a couple of files.

Btw, these ARE readable using hdf5-software, but to extract the right info you need to know the buildup. That's also the case for MTG and GOES16/17. I don't think any hdf5-reader can read and interpret FY3D, MTG or GOES etc., without explicitely integrating the way the data is put into the hierarchical file, which is different for each mentioned satellite.

h5dump extracts hdf5-files and shows it in ASCII (don't try to print it ! ;-))

Regards,
Rob.

On 24-10-2020 20:47, Graham Woolf wrote:
Hi Rob and David

Here is one attached

Regards

Graham