Re: FY-3D

Douglas Deans

On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 12:06 PM, Douglas Deans wrote:
Yes but not just yet as I am very busy at the moment (decorating a
room that needs to get back in use !).
I look forward to seeing what Eumetsat say about the NPP, NOAA 20
issues that John has written to them about and sent verbose log
files etc.
I am also hoping that they may check some things as they monitor the
MSG-1 group although probably not over the weekend.
Will keep in touch.
Douglas, Graham, and John
I had a look at all three sats Noaa_20 (VIIRS), Suomi_NPP (VIIRS), and FY-3D (MERSI) for the last 3 days.
It's quite obvious that the EARS processing/dissemination chain is broken somehow. I'll report that to OPS.

Thanks Ernst. As I said previously it is suspicious that it is (from memory) the 3 satellites that transmit in the 7800 MHz band.