Re: FY-3D

R. Alblas

Can someone give me "some way" (e.g. wetransfer) a FY3D file? I can't receive that right now; want to try this with xrit2pic.

Regards,
Rob.

On 10/23/2020 09:06 PM, Douglas Deans via groups.io wrote:
On 23/10/2020 18:24, Graham Woolf wrote:
Hi all

This mirrors what I am seeing - I havent had a complete image since the 11th Oct

Douglas - are you happy to liaise with OPS ?

Regards

Graham

Yes but not just yet as I am very busy at the moment (decorating a room that needs to get back in use !).
I look forward to seeing what Eumetsat say about the NPP, NOAA 20 issues that John has written to them about and sent verbose log files etc.
I am also hoping that they may check some things as they monitor the MSG-1 group although probably not over the weekend.

Will keep in touch.