Re: FY-3D

Douglas Deans

On 23/10/2020 18:24, Graham Woolf wrote:
Hi all
This mirrors what I am seeing - I havent had a complete image since the 11th Oct
Douglas - are you happy to liaise with OPSĀ  ?
Regards
Graham

Yes but not just yet as I am very busy at the moment (decorating a room that needs to get back in use !).
I look forward to seeing what Eumetsat say about the NPP, NOAA 20 issues that John has written to them about and sent verbose log files etc.
I am also hoping that they may check some things as they monitor the MSG-1 group although probably not over the weekend.

Will keep in touch.