Re: FY-3D

Douglas Deans

All
This is for the problem of FY3D not imaging the U.K.. It's received under GNU/Linux, SAMBA shared and processed
with PyTROLL/SatPy under Windows 10. FY3D is an afternoon sat heading north. I attach the image and the files
that show that I had no packet lost, no file lost. This can be used in discussions with OPS that sees no problems.
The image should have the Isle of Man close to the pass "center": So about half of the expected pass is missing!
Cheers

That is exactly as I get Ernst. In fact for months prior to that scenario there was a version with just a band across the UK missing and some files for further north.
This has been an issue for a while.