Re: FY-3D

The official HDF4/5 does not work for FY3D and as Douglas has confirmed
EUMETCastView has not been updated for Windows for FY3D

As neither of these programs work I will assume there is little point in
sending any files.

Many thanks for your offer of help.

Ian,

All my work with HDF-5 is from scratch, so I was wandering whether I could at least read the files and produce an image. That's why I asked.

However, even if the official HDF-5 reader can't read the files it suggests they are not in strict HDF-5 format! I thought that was why all the new data was moving to HDF-5 as everyone could read it!