Re: FY-3D

Ian Deans

On 23/10/2020 13:56, David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴 🇪🇺 via groups.io wrote:
Spare a thought for us Windows guys, we do not have any program that can
even visualise FY3D ---- our gap is total !!!!!
Ian,
Maybe the HDF4/5 official viewer software would work, or EUMETCastView?
I don't take those files, so if you could send me a sample around local noon I can take a look.  No promises, mind!

The official HDF4/5 does not work for FY3D and as Douglas has confirmed EUMETCastView has not been updated for Windows for FY3D

As neither of these programs work I will assume there is little point in sending any files.

Many thanks for your offer of help.