Re: FY-3D

Douglas Deans

 On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 12:26 PM, Douglas Deans wrote:
f anyone else can check their files that would be helpful.
Files are typically :-
Douglas
I can confirm to have received the files with gaps you are talking about. I have not checked their location though ...

Thanks Ernst so that is 3 of us seeing missing files. Think Eumetsat need to re-check this.
The previous pass also had problems.

When time allows I will try and document a day (including verbose log file) and present the data to Eumetsat.
Will concentrate on FY-3D for the moment but NOAA 20 and NPP have some issues as well. Don't they all transmit in the 7800 MHz band.