From: Graham Woolf <woolfg@...>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020, 14:06
To: MSG-1@groups.io
Subject: [MSG-1] PC Spec
Hi

At the moment I do all my Eumetcast reception on my main PC along with all my other work and bits and pieces which means I suffer from the occassional loss  of data

I am thinking of getting a dedicated PC just for Eumetcast reception and wondered if anyone could advise me on the minimum spec to go for regarding CPU , Ram HDD etc

I have two SR1s and take BAS, HVS1 and HVS2 so would need two network ports or an alternative would be 3 USB ports

Any ideas would be much appreciated

Graham