Re: Problems with FY-3D python script

Linux crontab also works in "current operational time" at least on my
Raspberry Pi cards.
You can add the line
CRON_TZ=UTC
to your crontab file to change the timezone to UTC.

Regards,
Christoph

Thanks, Christoph. I may do that, although the system is already mixed in that It's an Amateur Radio system (see: Pi-Star if interested) and logging there should be in UTC, all my MRTG logging is in UTC (which is clock time for half the year here!), but the included Dashboard software is in local time, which agrees with the wall clock if I want to know who was last on!

The program is supplied as a pre-built RPi image, to which I add things like NTP and MRTG, so any changes I make would be lost and the next major version. Hence I fiddle the lest, to create the least amount of work in the future.