Re: Problems with FY-3D python script

Christoph Neuhaus

David

Linux crontab also works in "current operational time" at least on my
Raspberry Pi cards.
You can add the line
CRON_TZ=UTC
to your crontab file to change the timezone to UTC.

Regards,
Christoph

Am 15.10.20 um 10:38 schrieb David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴 🇪🇺 via groups.io:
Graham
Most probably it's only relevant when you schedule image processing.
If you have a certain time of sat overhead from filenames it's UTC.
Adding some slack for timelyness (preprocessing by EUMETSAT) it's
still UTC. But the Windows scheduler might only work with local time.
===============================
The Windows Scheduler works in the current operational time of the PC.
There is an option somewhere to schedule across time zones but I've never used that, and it may be just for meetings in some other software.
Linux crontab also works in "current operational time" at least on my Raspberry Pi cards.

University of Bern
Department of Geography
Remote Sensing Research Group

Christoph Neuhaus