Re: Problems with FY-3D python script

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Graham

Most probably it's only relevant when you schedule image processing.
If you have a certain time of sat overhead from filenames it's UTC.
Adding some slack for timelyness (preprocessing by EUMETSAT) it's
still UTC. But the Windows scheduler might only work with local time.

The Windows Scheduler works in the current operational time of the PC.

There is an option somewhere to schedule across time zones but I've never used that, and it may be just for meetings in some other software.

Linux crontab also works in "current operational time" at least on my Raspberry Pi cards.