Re: Solar outage.

geojohnt@...

David,

Yes, sorry about the RTF - I don't know how I manged to get logs of 'both flavours.'

TW, I got a couple of 12 volt 3 amp mains adaptors from CPC today and the new one for the SR1 runs very much cooler than the old 12 v 2 amp adaptor.

+++++++++++++++++++++

John,

I had wondered whether the power level was too high, but I don't think so
at -25 dBm.

Yes, that's why I plot these things.  An offset in days of maximum suggests
an elevation offset, and one in time an azimuth error (skewed, of course to
the ecliptic (IIRC)).

Thanks for the text log (but no the RTF one).  I can't see any errors there,
so perhaps this "not locked" is a sensor error rather than a real issue?
Would be nice to hear from someone else seeing this error.

Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...
Twitter: @gm8arv