Re: TBS6903X and TBS6909X ready for EUMETCast under GNU/Linux

Hugo

Hello Ernst,

Thanks for the very interesting and thorough write-up.
There is a small disadvantage in using TBS cards.  For the moment I use two SR1 's because the layout of my house is such that the antenna is too far from my receiving PC.
I put the SR1's close to the antenna  and have two RJ45 cables coming from the SR1's to the receiving PC.
Using TBS' cards it should be possible to build a small headless system that streams the data over a network. Food for thought.
Kind regards,

Hugo