From: MSG-1@groups.io <MSG-1@groups.io> On Behalf Of David J Taylor GM8ARV ?????????????? ???? via groups.io
Sent: 28 September 2020 07:01
To: MSG-1@groups.io
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Gaps in AVHRR images yesterday.

From: Robert Moore

OK I’ll hold fire on this until I’ve looked at other options. I don’t really want to lose HVS-1.

Robert

Robert,

You don't need to lose HVS-1 - get a second receiver and feed both from a splitter. Possibly someone on the group may have a spare or unused. If an IP receiver, you would need a further separate network input to your PC.

It's not clear from your screenshot, but I take it you /are/ using a separate network feed for the data from the Novra to your PC?