Re: Gaps in AVHRR images yesterday.

Robert Moore

Robert,

It's not clear from your screenshot, but I take it you /are/ using a separate network feed for the data from the Novra to your PC?

** Yes, I do use a separate network feed. The screenshot was copied from a notebook that I use to access the Novra, while the latter is disconnected from the receiver PC.
The dish is in a very exposed position, with the bracket in a tripod configuration to reduce shaking in the wind. I will get the lad who helps in the garden to check the bolts securing the bracket to the wall - they haven't been checked for a while.
Robert