Re: Gaps in AVHRR images yesterday.

geojohnt@...

David,

>GOES channel selection - there are boxes on the Setup tab.  Uncheck those
>you don't want.

Oh sorry, how could I be so blind!!!
Honestly?

Just as a bye the bye, in a 24 hour period between 19:03 and 19:28 UTC Sept 25/26 with no heavy rain and variable cloud cover, my missed/recovered packet readings over that period were:

BS 0, 0.             Those figures remain today at 11:30 UTC
HVS-1 6. 2.       Those figures remain today at 11:30 UTC

SR1 BFC 1 BPC 1. Those figures remain today at 11:30 UTC.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

John,

Thanks for disabling Windows search.

As I've mentioned before, I don't use or recommend BullGuard and consider
the Microsoft Defender protection adequate for machines such as yours
(assuming you are careful what Web sites you visit).  Best to ask another
user of that software.

GOES channel selection - there are boxes on the Setup tab.  Uncheck those
you don't want.

Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...
Twitter: @gm8arv

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I note you do not say turn BullGuard off.

Looking at BullGuard Network Activity, Tellicast is going 'through it.'
And I attach a couple of screen shots of part of its Manage Rules list which
contain TC.

Also a shot - Settings - Skip files/folders - box is default ticked.
Should/could, Don't scan files from network locations, be ticked?

Oh, and I think you might have misunderstood me regarding GOES channel
selection.
I can't find a way to deselect channels I don't want.