Re: Dish alignment - formally Re: [MSG-1] Gaps in AVHRR images yesterday.

Cornish Man

Hi John

I moved the dish out of the path of the tree and mounted it higher.

And used dishpointer to align it first, then move it till I get a stronger signal as well as the skew

I will have to take the dish down soon as the council is putting a new roof up and the dish will be in the way of the scaffolding

Jan

Sent from Mail for Windows 10