Re: How to arrange receivers

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Hi

This question may have been asked before but I cant seem to find it

I have two SR1's one has BAS/HVS1 and the other has HVS2

Is this the best arrangement or might it be better to move the HVS1 onto the HVS2 receiver

Kind Regards

Graham

Graham, as Ernst says, you are running both the best and the worst arrangement - the ONLY arrangement which works!

I'd be interested to know what you take from HVS-2, as you may have seen that the EFR full-resolution data is ending next year. I wonder what's replacing it?