Re: TelliCast Missed Packets False Alarms

R. Alblas

About missing packets etc.: Thanks, Ernst for explaining. I'll stick to the Tellicast terminology to prevent confusions.
And thanks to Eumetsat for the demo ;-)

Rob.

On 20-09-2020 12:54, David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴 🇪🇺 via groups.io wrote:
It was quite unusual!David

Very unususl indeed. I do not remember to have seen something like that. And YES it would be worth asking what they did!
Maybe someone at EUMETSAT follows the discussion here and wanted to give a demo of the TelliCast FEC for Rob :-)) ?

Attached the stats what receiver my Io has seen.

Ah, specially for Rob!  LOL!

I've sent a note to EUMETSAT - something of interest for their Monday morning!