Re: TelliCast Missed Packets False Alarms

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On Sun, Sep 20, 2020 at 01:45 AM, David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺 wrote:
By the way, there was a sustained missed/recovered packets period last night on HVS-2 from ~20:20 to 20:45, seen by all active stations across Europe. Any explanation or comments?David

Yes I saw that and have *NO* idea what's going on here.
Maybe EUMETSAT tried a TBS5927 on the UPLINK :-) ?

Yes, that would be an interesting variation! But I'm wondering if EUMETSAT know what produced that, perhaps they may know what parameter to twiddle on the uplink to affect its generation, and even twiddle the existing parameters. At least, give us an idea of what parameters /we/ can, or cannot, twiddle.

It was quite unusual!