Re: TelliCast Missed Packets False Alarms

Christian Peters

David,

as Ernst said, try to disable C-States (I did in complete). Cures the problem with the SkyStar2 eXpress HD and even on Smaug where I use two TBS 5925 the get full service. Even there it was ok only after switching off C-states.

Regards,

Christian

Am 19.09.2020 um 20:56 schrieb Ernst Lobsiger via groups.io <ernst.lobsiger@...>:

David

Christian had lots of missed and recovered packets, see here:

https://eluna-ancalagon.hcpeters.de/index.pl?rrd=24_packets0&type=c&time1=2020-09-06+20%3A00&time2=2020-09-07+15%3A00

Now with C-States turned off in the BIOS it looks like that:

https://eluna-ancalagon.hcpeters.de/index.pl?rrd=24_packets0&type=b&time1=&time2=

In the BIOS you normally can not check C-States one by one. Maybe you have 2 or 3 options for processor energy savings.