Re: Gaps in AVHRR images yesterday.

Robert Moore

Many thanks John,

Here is your list annotated to show my record:

Metop - B 2020-09-11 - 00:04. Chunk missing

NOAA 19 2020-09-11 - 00:57. Short section north of Norway

Metop - C 2020-09-11 - 06:16. NOAA19 Arctic circle to central west Africa

Metop - B 2020-09-11 - 14:46. Not received, gap in reception

Metop - C 2020-09-11 - 17:52. Nothing received between 17:19 and 18:01

Last image received 2029 Metop C

Metop - A 2020-09-11 - 20:40.

NOAA 19 2020-09-11 - 21:05.

Metop - A 2020-09-11 - 22:21.

NOAA 19 2020-09-11 - 22:49.

Metop - B 2020-09-11 - 23:38.

I have never had satisfactory performance from AVHRR Manager  - always very gappy. In fact I only have it running occasionally because it is so frustrating. Just lucky it was running yesterday (more in hope than expectation).

You might indeed say that I have problems!

Robert