Re: Missing segments from 13:45 today

Douglas Deans <douglas@...>

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Taylor" <david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 4:40 PM
Subject: [MSG-1] Missing segments from 13:45 today

Don't know if it's just me - but has anyone else seen an increase in
missing segments since 13:45 today when the imaging resumed? I
haven't seen any DCP messages but perhaps I've not been selected.

David, I am not sure what you mean by imaging resuming at 13.45.
There was only 2 segments sent with the 11.30 scan, no 11.45 or 12.00 scan
but other than that it seems ok (for the channels I take).
I do agree though there have been more odd segment misses this afternoon
than of recent. By chance they have been with channels I don't take or
areas not on my animation... so it did look better than reality.

Are you saying you were off until 13.45 ?