Re: XRIT2PIC.

R. Alblas

Douglas,

Yes, wvt.dll is needed, but if it is missing then the program will not start anyway, and will give an error like: 'wvt.dll missing'. So the fact that xrit2pic runs (and shows the received files) means that you have all dll's in place.

I just downloaded xrit2pic 2020.3b on a windows-7 machine, and it runs fine. So why it doesn't run on win-10, I don't know. I'll see if I can find someone having win-10.

Regards,
Rob.

On 01-09-2020 20:58, Douglas Deans via groups.io wrote:
Rob just to be absolutely sure can you confirm that the XRIT decompression dll needed for MSG files is wvt.dll which I have in the program exe directory.