Re: XRIT2PIC.

R. Alblas

Ernst,

No, it's the other way around. If xrit2pic does do 'live' processing, so collecting data as they come in, these will be moved to a 'done' directory (so one level deeper), so it's easier to detect newly received files. Normally you don't have to care about that, except if you want to do something with the files outside xrit2pic (because they may be in the lower directory 'done').
If xrit2pic is not in continuous processing mode then nothing changes; files remain where they are, and that location can be anywhere. And it doesn't matter if some or all files are at that location in the 'done' directory'.

Regards,
Rob.

On 01-09-2020 16:33, Ernst Lobsiger via groups.io wrote:
On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 07:14 AM, R. Alblas wrote:
Generated files may end in any location you want, so you can choose a writeable location.
Rob

I remember from years back that processed files had to be moved to a /done directory.
This will not be able on the source side of the receiver. But I will give RSS a try, thanks.

There is still the registry question and one not so fine experience with Metop:

When I try to do a Metop-A/C image in EPS-10 the program crashes in preview
even with only 3 segments choosen. (YES I added an up to date weather.txt)..

Best regards