Re: XRIT2PIC.

Ernst Lobsiger

On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 07:14 AM, R. Alblas wrote:
Generated files may end in any location you want, so you can choose a writeable location.
Rob

I remember from years back that processed files had to be moved to a /done directory.
This will not be able on the source side of the receiver. But I will give RSS a try, thanks.

There is still the registry question and one not so fine experience with Metop:

When I try to do a Metop-A/C image in EPS-10 the program crashes in preview
even with only 3 segments choosen. (YES I added an up to date weather.txt)..

Best regards