Re: XRIT2PIC.

Ernst Lobsiger

On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 05:50 AM, R. Alblas wrote:
Ernst,
You should define the exact and full directory where the received files are. So:
Z:\Year\Mon\Day

Thanks Rob

My files on the GNU/Linux receivers might not be organized the best way for XRIT2PIC.exe.
They are grouped as Hugo does it and also for easy file deletion per day of age (no find...).

On the Windows side e.g. MSG4 today is in
Z:\Channel_2\2020\09\01\
but yesterday's MSG4 files are in
Z:\Channel_2\2020\08\31\
and I got a dozen EUMETCast Channels on Z:\. And all directories and files are read only.

Is there a way to make movies with XRIT2PIC in such a Windows 10  environment?

Very different question: Does XRIT2PIC write something to the Windows 10 registry?

Best regards