Re: XRIT2PIC.

Douglas Deans

On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 04:34 AM, Douglas Deans wrote:
Rob just to confirm that I now have version 2020.3b but the problem
remains as before.
Douglas
I had no problems to get first images here. Only RGB images including hrv are cropped at the left.
Have you setup the XRIT decompression dll and is it in the same directory as the XRIT2PIC.exe?

Yes Ernst I downloaded the setup_decompr.exe and installed it.
I assume the wvt.dll is the required file and it is in the same directory as the program exe.
Completely puzzled with this. Probably something simple.