Re: XRIT2PIC.

Douglas Deans

On 01/09/2020 12:13, Douglas Deans via groups.io wrote:
On 01/09/2020 12:03, R. Alblas wrote:
  Douglas,
I assume you are using the newest version, i.e. 2020.3b? I'll double-check this evening that nothing is wrong with that version, but as far as I know others are using it.
Deselecting colour and selecting one channel, does that work? (Selecting a group, with all channels in it, should give another pop-up, if you deselect colour.)

Regards,
Rob.
I thought I was but on checking it actually says 2020.1e so I will check for the update and report back.
May be later before I reply as I have an appointment.
Thanks again for your help.

Rob just to confirm that I now have version 2020.3b but the problem remains as before.