Re: XRIT2PIC.

R. Alblas

Douglas,

Does xrit2pic show a list of received files?
If you select a line in the list, and then do menu 'File->Fileinfo selected', does that show a clickable tree with file information?
What files do you have; MSG received from Eumetcast?
Note that MSG from Internet appears ro be hdf4 files (not hdf5), which xrit2pic doesn't support (yet).

Regards,
Rob.

On 09/01/2020 12:06 PM, Douglas Deans via groups.io wrote:
As a matter of interest is anyone successfully using XRIT2PIC with Windows 10.
I decided to give the program a try again and despite days of effort, all previews, images etc are empty ie black window.
There is no indication that anything is wrong.
The data I am using works with David's programs, Pytroll/SatPy and EumetcastView so is sound raw data.
Clearly I am missing something.

Any comments would be appreciated.