TBS 5927

Ian Deans

I have been following some recent mails re the above in particular those from David.
My own observations re the TBS 5927 over the last 1/2 years is that the TBS 5925 produces slightly better results ( usually 0 missed and 0 missed/recovered ) which is disappointing given that the TBS 5927 is the latest USB receiver with the updated hardware.

In the last 48 hours I updated the driver for the TBS 5927 to 1.0.0.7 and unfortunately it appears its performance has deteriorated a little more, although I intend to test it for a longer period.