Re: QUAD Inverto Black Ultra LNB

Ernst Lobsiger

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 08:10 AM, <geojohnt@...> wrote:
I'm not sure I'm proving anything and maybe it's all a coincidence?

John

Thanks for your help. I'm quite sure you see about what I see here. Distrurbing other receivers is observed in about 30- 50% of my tests.
It may depend of many things (today my black LNB is very hot). I even just now thought of inductive energy peaking out of a long cable
If you switch OFF. But it's definitely seen when switching OFF and ON. I add the BigBang: receiver Terra switched OFF and ON on top. Then
I took image magick convert to stack the plots of missed packets BAS, HVS-1, HVS-2 of my other three receivers connected to the QUAD LNB.