Re: RAMDisk.

Thanks for your detailed reply.

I'll try the beta version of GSS.
Opening a full length pass of Metop from AVHRR Manger into HRPT Manager runs quickly - OK, it hasn't got to remap the differing channel resolutions.

You raise/prompt another point, the 'new' Tellicast and add to that, the new EKU - which I understood(?) is more able to cope with lots (and even more in the future) of data?

I may just try - you know me - to update to the latest Tellicast or leave it till I get the new EKU.

John,

Do try the beta GeoSatSignal - it's much faster to launch.

I think many of us have seen eToken issues, time-outs where TelliCast may or may not be automatically restarted. Although not strictly comparable, I'll be interested to see whether I get fewer of those. perhaps if it's a faster device there will be fewer time-outs.

Please let's know how you get on!