Re: QUAD Inverto Black Ultra LNB

Hendrik Fleming

Hi Ernest,
I had a similar experience with one of my other Quad-LNBs. I used 2 inputs to go to my TBS-6903, one input to go to a SDRĀ  and my Spectrum Analyzer (via a little box supplying the pilot tone and correct voltage.) On that LNB I have noticed the 22kHz pilot tone on one channel seems to leak through and switch the other channels into high-band. Have since changed to a QUAD Inverto Black Ultra LNB and the problem has gone away. Maybe something similar is happening to yours. I haven't opened that funny LNB yet to see if I can figure out why the 22kHz pilot tone switches the other channels to High-band.

Regards
Hendrik