Re: QUAD Inverto Black Ultra LNB

Ian Deans

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 05:02 AM, Markus Kempf wrote:
You might want to switch to this setup for unlimited flexibility and
you have 4 cables already. Markus
I'am not interested in SAT TV and until we know how HVS-3, HVS-4  will be installed I will not follow EUMETSAT's QUATTRO recommandations.
A TBS6908 V10 can already handle all that today. But we get off topic. A "negative" post, that someone has a QUAD or TWIN LNB and at least
two TelliCast receivers (two cables) connected and does *NOT* see these missed packets I described above, would be valuble information too.
Cheers

Ernst, I tried the above this evening and saw no missed packets.

I have a twin Inverto Black ultra and was running one cable attached to a TBS 5925 taking basic and HVS-1. The other cable was lying unattached to any receiver.

I then attached the spare cable to my SR1 and set it up for HVS-2 via telnet and then commenced to receive HVS-2 data. The basic and HVS-1 services from my TBS 5925 were still at 0 packets lost and no lost or recovered either.

Hope that helps.